December Goal: $232.50
Due Date: Dec 15
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $232.50
Site Currency: USD
 0%
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 13, 2019, 05:32:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

~FS~Jarhead105

October 28, 2019, 11:02:24 AM
LOL, will watch Live PD for ya Flea  ;D

~FS~FLeA!

October 28, 2019, 10:17:09 AM
Its that time of the month! Im back ;) ;) headin to vegas in december, Goodshot start saving bail money please

~FS~Jarhead105

October 26, 2019, 10:36:56 AM
I am in as soon as I get my PC hooked up

~FS~GM_Ghost

October 25, 2019, 04:31:11 PM
I just bought a new PC and its supposed to be in next week. It comes with a free copy of Cod MW. Is anybody going to play it?

~FS~grizz

October 01, 2019, 03:01:17 PM
one month later, is there going to be a FLeA sighting anytime soon??!?!?!?!
 ;D ;D ;D

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 5962 times)

Offline AirborneESC

• "Hi, I am NEW!"
    • Awards
Banned
« on: November 30, 2015, 07:20:15 PM »
Name: |KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5

Time you were banned: ~2320ish PST / 12:20ish PST 29/11/2015

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:19164313

Admin that banned you: Jewpe_is_Real

Why were you banned?: The reason I was given was disrespect. However, I can have others vouch for me (including other FS members) that Jewpe, was in fact, the one being disrespectful. I was RDM'd multiple times, given unfair treatment & constantly disrespected. I encourage you to check logs. Admins should be held to the same rules as players. This double standard shouldn't exist. I was also accused of ghosting just because I was playing with a real life friend. I, however, was then told that Jewpe was ghosting with another player on the teamspeak. Once I called him out on it I was met with sassy/smart/rude remarks by his teamspeak mate (who claimed to be an admin in training) and although they were not vulgar, had obvious disrespectful intent. I was then immediately banned. I was shocked, I thought a 'Super Admin' would be more mature. This disagreement isn't about rules not being on the MOTD, as I followed the rules told to me (when there is nothing server side that said I broke a rule) after I was informed about them. It is about the disrespect I received by the admin on the server. I'm trying my best to be civil as it is frustrating that i've been playing & enjoying these servers for nearly 2 years, way longer than this admin has been around.  I am extremely disappointed.

"All GMOD players, it has come to my attention that disrespect is happening in GMOD.
This goes against the core rules and values of the ~FS~ Clan code of conduct.

Please refrain from disrespecting others. I.E using foul language,calling others plebs,salty etc.
If a Member is reported for breaking the above rules then said Member will be demoted and or removed from the Clan.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter." -dethpod

Source: http://fsclan.org/index.php?topic=8416.msg36093;topicseen#new

No problem, like I said, if more questions or anything is needed just ask. Will reply when I get out of work around 0500 PST.

Can you post your position on this board:

http://fsclan.org/index.php?board=16.0

Please explain as to why you think there was a disagreement with Jewpe in reference to the rules, such as T-baiting.  It is clear that Jewpe is enforcing a rule that is not listed on the MOTD as it should be. I have asked the person in charge of our Garry's Mod servers, Winnergirl AKA Kalaka to address this problem.  This should also give us a chance to explain our position and what the rules are in reference to Ghosting and metagaming and how we use Teamspeak in Garry's Mod.   Hopefully we will all see both sides of the story more clearly and pinpoint where the misunderstanding is. It's important that the rules are defined clearly and enforced without abuse or disrespect. Our apologies for the inconvenience. If the discussion goes smooth and both sides can come to a reasonable agreement your ban will be lifted.  I will follow up on this as it's resolved.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

War should never be taken lightly, it may come from the arena of politics or the halls of religion and beliefs but either way it effects us all.
The brave souls who fight and who have fought or given their lives for the rest of us should be honored and remembered with respect.
In many cultures and many countries around the world we find that there are those that are "forgotten" not widely recognized or known for their efforts and sacrifices.

No one is left behind and no one should be forgotten~
War is all Misery and Despair, there is no victory or defeat without Agony...
It is as a shroud of Gloom that hangs over us all, let us not get lost and forget those that work, fight and die to protect us.

It is not without mind or care that we play games of war,
many of us and our families are members of service,
We cherish the life we have and the fun times and friends we make
all while living day to day knowing and caring
that there are those who fight while we enjoy what life is afforded by us.

~Thank you one and all who serve and protect us, our loved ones, and our neighbors~
Forgotten-Soldiers Founders

source: http://fsclan.org/index.php

Offline ~FS~Daniel

Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 07:48:40 PM »
|KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5 was banned for no other reason but simply giving constructive criticism, and was wrongfully banned for some how being disrespectful.
 Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome.

Offline ~FS~GnomeBoy

• MIA - missing in action
  • Rookie
  • awards One Year Member
    • Awards
  • Steam: citr
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 09:12:23 PM »
I have known |KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5 for some time now, even before i was given admin on the server and he has never caused any trouble for me or the other admins. Not until recently i noticed that there is an increase of new recruits who are eager to learn and regulate the server but some admins ban (although having good intentions) without thinking it through. In many cases iv'e seen admins waiting for a  person that they dislike to break a rule or make one little mistake so that they can ban them, this is unfair in many ways they focus their attention on that one person and don't notice the rest of the server while others break the same rules but do not receive the same consequences. it seems like many of the admins enjoy banning people because they enjoy the glory they receive from it; i myself dislike banning people unless it's necessary i like giving chances, while others jump to conclusion and ban because they are sick of the person or they do not want to deal with them so they take the easy way out and ban them. Getting back to the topic i believe that |KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5 should receive a second chance even though he did nothing wrong.

Offline ~FS~Goodshot

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 06:12:02 AM »
Ok we will give others time to respond for a chance to see both sides of the story and hopefully reach a clear understanding of what happened. Hopefully both sides of the argument can reach a civil agreement and move on from here. We appreciate the help of all our admins as it can become a bit overwhelming. However misunderstandings do happen when we add new admins to the mix. This is one of the reasons why we need a ban appeal system.

One thing that is clear to me is that the T-baiting rule was not in the MOTD as it should have been. In my opinion this is the root of the problem, not Jewpe or Ronaldo. This was incompetence on our part as the rules should always be made clear and enforced without abuse or disrespect. And it is also clear to me that both sides of the argument are now accusing each other of ghosting. No one presented any conclusive evidence on that so just don't ghost if any of you did. And also accusing each other of disrespect. It may have happened in voice chat but I'm not going to focus on that since no one has any clear evidence in this regard as well. Did anyone use the in game demo feature to record the voice chat?

On our Call of Duty servers we have a no accusations without evidence rule since accusations are always baseless without proof. If a player accuses too many times on our Call of Duty servers without proof they will be permanently banned. Maybe we need to implement this rule on our Garry's Mod servers. And maybe we should also not allow our Garry's Mod admins to ban for disrespect in voice chat without recording a demo to show as proof. So if anyone accuses someone else of disrespect using voice chat, you need to record a demo to show as proof.  So lets just stick to the evidence at hand.

According to the chat log that's where this started. From my view without listening to what was said on voice, the whole thing looks like a misunderstanding from both sides due to our rules not being made clear on the MOTD, regardless. And regardless of where the disrespect started, once you toss out the respect factor from both sides everything goes out the window. So it's imperative that respect is maintained at all times, regardless of the disagreement. :)

Here is the chat that led to the ban, pulled from the chat log:

[22:57:32] (TEAM) |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5: what is t bating? That was my friend in real life that I was messing with

[22:58:23] (TEAM) FS Jewpe_Is_Real: traitor baiting is when you shoot near someone

[22:58:37] (TEAM) FS Jewpe_Is_Real: how should i know that i didnt know that

[22:58:48] (TEAM) |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5: I didn't know that was a rule nor thing. I was trying to scare my friend who went to the bathroom.

[23:06:45] (TEAM) |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5: play along

[23:11:49] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5: wow capitan

[23:14:12] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5: You go on teamspeak and ghost with other admins. And people like Magic Rabbit. So don't be a hypocrit.

[23:15:11] FS Jewpe_Is_Real banned |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 permanently (being disrespectful to other players)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:42:29 PM by ~FS~Goodshot »

Offline AirborneESC

• "Hi, I am NEW!"
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 01:08:18 AM »
Thanks Chief,

Those all sound like wonderful ideas to make the GMOD servers run smoother. I look forward to all these suggestions coming into action. My side of the story is already up. I can add more details like in the pm I sent you Chief if required. Now looking forward to your admins part of the story. One thing i've noticed from the logs is that there was no good escalation of force by your admin. As an act of good will, I wouldn't mind helping out with teaching how to show good escalation of force or how to work under pressure for any admins. I have ran my own servers with my family on Counter-Strike: Source for years back in the early to mid 2000's. I also work in Admin & IT systems in the US Army. I feel & would love to help FS in anyway. Thank you for your time reading this and I mean no hard feelings to anyone here.

Offline ~FS~Goodshot

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 10:16:25 AM »

It's settled. Your ban has been lifted. Looks like everything that is going to be said has been said.  I think the chat log pretty much explained it all.  We can all pretty much imagine what voice sounded like from just reading what was written down. In this case I'm glad there was not an escalation of force as the situation wasn't going in the right direction. Most likely it would have continued to disrupt the game that others were trying to play.  The only escalation of force that I know of, that works well is the three strikes rule or the one strike rule depending on what rule was broken. Most rules that are broken are not that big of a deal so most players learn to follow by the first or second kick. No need to explain anything, they should know why they were kicked as long as the server rules are clear to understand. Those that break the severe rules deserve no warning and are perm banned without a second thought. All they need to know is that they broke a rule and what that rule was. I like to think that the point here is to play the game the way it was meant to be played, period.

Offline JMZ360

• Honored Guest
  • Senior Clan Friend
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 11:14:53 AM »
22h
min54-mincraftcity_v4_dark
[00:08] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought weapon_cloaking_device
[00:10] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought a disguiser
[00:11] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought a radar
[00:52] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[00:52] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[00:53] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[00:59] 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 11 HP with a shotgun
[01:03] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 34 HP with a Mac10
[01:04] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 34 HP with a Mac10
[01:04] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] killed 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] with a Mac10
[01:12] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[01:12] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:12] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[01:13] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:13] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[01:13] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:13] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:13] Capitan [innocent] killed FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] with an M16

min59 -mincraftcity_v4_dark
[00:31] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] for 300 HP with a rifle
[00:31] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] with a rifle
[00:38] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] identified the body of |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent]
[01:08] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged Magic Rabbit [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:08] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged Magic Rabbit [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:08] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged Magic Rabbit [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[01:08] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged Magic Rabbit [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[01:08] FS ndudde67 [traitor] killed Magic Rabbit [innocent] with a Mac10
[01:31] <something/world> killed FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent]
[01:42] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS ndudde67 [traitor] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:43] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS ndudde67 [traitor] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:43] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS ndudde67 [traitor] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:44] Capitan [innocent] has damaged FS ndudde67 [traitor] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:44] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 61 HP with a Mac10
[01:44] FS ndudde67 [traitor] killed Capitan [innocent] with a Mac10
[02:44] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[02:45] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[02:45] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[02:46] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[02:46] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[02:46] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[02:46] FS ndudde67 [traitor] killed 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] with a Mac10
[03:23] FS ndudde67 [traitor] bought a radar
[03:28] FS ndudde67 [traitor] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[03:36] Roberto14909 [innocent] has damaged FS ndudde67 [traitor] for 37 HP with a deagle
[03:36] Roberto14909 [innocent] killed FS ndudde67 [traitor] with a deagle

23h

min2-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[00:26] <something/world> killed Magic Rabbit [innocent]
[01:22] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 67 HP with a shotgun
[01:23] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 50 HP with a shotgun
[01:23] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] killed Capitan [innocent] with a shotgun
[01:37] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 44 HP with a shotgun
[01:38] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5 [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 50 HP with a shotgun
[01:38] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamf™5 [traitor] killed 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] with a shotgun
[01:47] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 34 HP with a pistol
[01:47] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 34 HP with a pistol
[01:48] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 92 HP with a pistol
[01:48] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed Roberto14909 [innocent] with a pistol
[01:48] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] for 33 HP with a shotgun
[01:49] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] for 11 HP with a shotgun
[01:50] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] for 77 HP with a shotgun
[01:50] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] killed FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] with a shotgun

min9-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[00:30] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought a radar
[01:32] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[01:33] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] for 300 HP with a rifle
[01:33] Magic Rabbit [traitor] killed 【SleepySloth】 [innocent] with a rifle
[01:37] Capitan [innocent] has damaged Magic Rabbit [traitor] for 50 HP with a shotgun
[02:04] Magic Rabbit [traitor] bought a radar
[02:04] Capitan [innocent] identified the body of 【SleepySloth】 [innocent]
[02:20] <something/world> killed Capitan [innocent]
[02:34] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought weapon_cloaking_device
[02:55] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought a disguiser
[02:56] Spoiledbread [detective] identified the body of Capitan [innocent]
[03:25] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged Spoiledbread [detective] for 14 HP with a Mac10
[03:25] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged Spoiledbread [detective] for 14 HP with a Mac10
[03:25] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged Spoiledbread [detective] for 8 HP with a Mac10
[03:25] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged Spoiledbread [detective] for 8 HP with a Mac10
[03:25] Magic Rabbit [traitor] killed Spoiledbread [detective] with a Mac10
[03:48] <something/world> killed Capitan [innocent]
[04:48] <something/world> killed Capitan [innocent]
[04:59] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Magic Rabbit [traitor] for 61 HP with a shotgun
[05:00] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged Irkman [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[05:00] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Magic Rabbit [traitor] for 50 HP with a shotgun
[05:00] Irkman [innocent] killed Magic Rabbit [traitor] with a shotgun
[05:02] Irkman [innocent] identified the body of Magic Rabbit [traitor]
[05:17] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 33 HP with a shotgun
[05:18] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 61 HP with a shotgun
[05:21] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 22 HP with a shotgun
[05:21] Irkman [innocent] killed Roberto14909 [innocent] with a shotgun
[05:21] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] has damaged Irkman [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[05:22] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[05:29] Irkman [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] for 77 HP with a shotgun
[05:29] Irkman [innocent] killed |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] with a shotgun
[05:37] Irkman [innocent] identified the body of Roberto14909 [innocent]
[05:44] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged Irkman [innocent] for 34 HP with a pistol
[05:44] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] killed Irkman [innocent] with a pistol

min12-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[00:00] <something/world> killed Irkman [innocent]
[00:44] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged Magic Rabbit [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[00:46] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged Magic Rabbit [innocent] for 41 HP with a rifle
[00:46] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] killed Magic Rabbit [innocent] with a rifle
[01:01] Spoiledbread [innocent] identified the body of Magic Rabbit [innocent]
[01:05] Capitan [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:06] Capitan [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:06] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 44 HP with a shotgun
[01:08] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:08] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 68 HP with a shotgun
[01:08] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed Capitan [innocent] with a shotgun
[01:10] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] identified the body of Capitan [innocent]
[01:41] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] for 44 HP with a shotgun
[01:42] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] for 44 HP with a shotgun
[01:43] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[01:43] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] for 44 HP with a shotgun
[01:43] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [traitor] with a shotgun

min15-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[00:39] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought weapon_ttt_turret
[00:43] Magic Rabbit [innocent] has damaged GoatNibbler [innocent] for 20 HP with a crowbar
[00:49] GoatNibbler [innocent] has damaged Spoiledbread [innocent] for 20 HP with a crowbar
[00:53] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought weapon_ttt_turret
[00:55] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a crowbar
[00:56] Roberto14909 [innocent] has damaged Spoiledbread [innocent] for 37 HP with a deagle
[01:00] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:00] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:01] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged GoatNibbler [innocent] for 19 HP with a pistol
[01:01] Roberto14909 [innocent] has damaged Spoiledbread [innocent] for 37 HP with a deagle
[01:01] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:01] Spoiledbread [innocent] killed Roberto14909 [innocent] with an M16
[01:02] GoatNibbler [innocent] has damaged FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] for 77 HP with a shotgun
[01:03] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged GoatNibbler [innocent] for 92 HP with a pistol
[01:03] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] killed GoatNibbler [innocent] with a pistol
[01:13] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] bought a radar
[01:20] Magic Rabbit [innocent] identified the body of Roberto14909 [innocent]
[01:37] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] killed Magic Rabbit [innocent] with an unknown weapon
[01:43] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] killed Spoiledbread [innocent] with an unknown weapon
[01:55] <something/world> killed |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent]

[23:03:56] Roberto14909 is friends with |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5
[23:57:51] Roberto14909: cant talk im gaged

--So yeah... verbal doesn't come out in logs, neither intentions.
--But here are kills that involve innocents killing one another.

min59 -mincraftcity_v4_dark
[00:31] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] for 300 HP with a rifle
[00:31] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] with a rifle
[00:38] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] identified the body of |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent]

min2-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[01:48] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 92 HP with a pistol
[01:48] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed Roberto14909 [innocent] with a pistol

min9-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[04:59] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Magic Rabbit [traitor] for 61 HP with a shotgun
[05:00] Magic Rabbit [traitor] has damaged Irkman [innocent] for 11 HP with a Mac10
[05:00] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Magic Rabbit [traitor] for 50 HP with a shotgun
[05:00] Irkman [innocent] killed Magic Rabbit [traitor] with a shotgun
[05:02] Irkman [innocent] identified the body of Magic Rabbit [traitor]
[05:17] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 33 HP with a shotgun
[05:18] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 61 HP with a shotgun
[05:21] Irkman [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 22 HP with a shotgun
[05:21] Irkman [innocent] killed Roberto14909 [innocent] with a shotgun
[05:21] |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] has damaged Irkman [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[05:22] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] for 75 HP with a rifle
[05:29] Irkman [innocent] has damaged |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] for 77 HP with a shotgun
[05:29] Irkman [innocent] killed |KBK| Ronaldo Bamfâ„¢5 [innocent] with a shotgun
[05:37] Irkman [innocent] identified the body of Roberto14909 [innocent]

min12-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[01:01] Spoiledbread [innocent] identified the body of Magic Rabbit [innocent]
[01:05] Capitan [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:06] Capitan [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a Mac10
[01:06] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 44 HP with a shotgun
[01:08] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:08] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] has damaged Capitan [innocent] for 68 HP with a shotgun
[01:08] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] killed Capitan [innocent] with a shotgun
[01:10] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [innocent] identified the body of Capitan [innocent]

min15-ttt_mcmansion_v5
[00:55] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 20 HP with a crowbar
[00:56] Roberto14909 [innocent] has damaged Spoiledbread [innocent] for 37 HP with a deagle
[01:00] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:00] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 19 HP with an M16
[01:01] FS Jewpe_Is_Real [traitor] has damaged GoatNibbler [innocent] for 19 HP with a pistol
[01:01] Roberto14909 [innocent] has damaged Spoiledbread [innocent] for 37 HP with a deagle
[01:01] Spoiledbread [innocent] has damaged Roberto14909 [innocent] for 34 HP with an M16
[01:01] Spoiledbread [innocent] killed Roberto14909 [innocent] with an M16

Involving traitor baiting, so these logs kind of make sense. -Not enough for a ban.
Player disrespect, verbal, no evidence. -Not enough for a ban.
Metagaming... not clear. - Neutral.

Now that they know what t-baiting is under the general rules of the 'gamemode' not the 'server', no trouble caused. Though do tell your friend Roberto to be more respectful  :).

Offline AirborneESC

• "Hi, I am NEW!"
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 12:39:16 PM »
Thanks for all your time Chief. I appreciate it. Also, thanks JMZ for pulling up those. I'll let him know.

Offline JewpeIsReal

• Clan Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 01:44:33 PM »
i already know I'm very sorry that i did that it was my fault completely my fault

Offline Magic Rabbit

• Wannabe
  • Your eyes are amazing, while mine are dead
    • Awards
  • Steam: Zenonstar/
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 10:19:26 PM »
So I know this has been rectified.
But I would like to state something, I understand I am not an admin nor mod and am just not member, but he was being quite rude, i never said i was admin in training, I never said he were ghosting, I simply asked him to please kill his friend as a T when the other one wasn't.
I will admit I had gotten little angry, and asked him to please be quiet, but that is because I cannot deal with people being rude or unkind to my friends.
He was being rude to me, jewpe and other players, and his friend shot me and he finished me off like many others they had killed.
I would like to say (even if I loose my rank as a member for this) that I asked him to please be banned for being rude, and teaming with his friend when t and his friend was inno and vis-versa.
So I am to be held accountable for this as well. I understand there was no rightful evidence for the ban, but he made me feel unsafe.
In case you hadn't caught on, I was the "ghosting" teammate, and yes I will admit I ghost myself almost every T round, but I will NEVER tell who the other T's are.
And he was saying we were ghosting and that he was told we are.
Even though the rules of the teamspeak is to never kill someone if told who the T is without evidence. :/

Anyway, these are just my thoughts on it.

Offline ~FS~ndudde67

• Computer Engineer, GMod Supervisor/Server Tech
  • ~FS~ Admins
  • Clan Fan-In-Training
  • For the good of all.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 10:42:29 PM »
I would like to say that I HAVE had issues with Ronaldo in the past, I don't know about Roberto, though. I am playing with Roberto as I type this and he seems ok on his own. However, I would also like to point out that Ronaldo's name has "BAMF" in it which would refer to Bad-Azz-Mother-Sucker, if you would follow me here. If we have a problem with FS Members being named Captain Prick, then this name should also be an issue.
Live Long And Prosper

Offline ~FS~GnomeBoy

• MIA - missing in action
  • Rookie
  • awards One Year Member
    • Awards
  • Steam: citr
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 11:25:11 PM »
Hey magic i'm not trying to call you out or anything but its crazy how you are throwing out these accusations, about Ronald and his friend teaming yet all the evidence posted by JMZ clearly contradicts that, "his friend shot me and he finished me off like many others they had killed .i looked through the logs that jmz posted and saw that robert did not kill or shoot any innocent besides in self defense nor did ronald. furthermore throughout this entire incident ronald did not use his mic at all he only communicated by typing and everything he said to jewpe and jewpe to him was posted up above by Goodshot, and how exactly were you offended by it and if you were offended by it you seem to lack patience. Patience is key to being a good admin or an admin at all.

Offline JewpeIsReal

• Clan Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 12:20:11 AM »
But I would like to state something, I understand I am not an admin nor mod and am just not member, but he was being quite rude, i never said i was admin in training, I never said he were ghosting, I simply asked him to please kill his friend as a T when the other one wasn't.
I will admit I had gotten little angry, and asked him to please be quiet, but that is because I cannot deal with people being rude or unkind to my friends.
He was being rude to me, jewpe and other players, and his friend shot me and he finished me off like many others they had killed.
I would like to say (even if I loose my rank as a member for this) that I asked him to please be banned for being rude, and teaming with his friend when t and his friend was inno and vis-versa.
So I am to be held accountable for this as well. I understand there was no rightful evidence for the ban, but he made me feel unsafe.
In case you hadn't caught on, I was the "ghosting" teammate, and yes I will admit I ghost myself almost every T round, but I will NEVER tell who the other T's are.
Even though the rules of the teamspeak is to never kill someone if told who the T is without evidence. :/

i didnt hear you say that magic " asked him to please be banned for being rude, and teaming with his friend when t and his friend was inno and vis-versa."

Offline AirborneESC

• "Hi, I am NEW!"
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 02:36:46 AM »
I would like to say that I HAVE had issues with Ronaldo in the past, I don't know about Roberto, though. I am playing with Roberto as I type this and he seems ok on his own. However, I would also like to point out that Ronaldo's name has "BAMF" in it which would refer to Bad-Azz-Mother-Sucker, if you would follow me here. If we have a problem with FS Members being named Captain Prick, then this name should also be an issue.

I don't recognize your name or ever having issues with you. If you can post logs or anything besides baseless accusations that would be great. Secondly, my name is from an famous Old School Runescape player named "Bonesaw Bamf" whom I idolized as a kid. I've used the name for all the two years i've played on the server. If you or anyone else had a problem with it then all you needed to do was tell me & I would've gladly changed it.

I never used my mic once at all during this game session so it's impossible for me to have said any of that. I only used chat. So only the things in the chat log provided by Chief & JMZ are what I said. Thank you for the baseless accusations. You and Jewpe are the only ones who used mics and thus, are the only ones who can't be held accountable for what you've said since I didn't record a demo.

Offline AirborneESC

• "Hi, I am NEW!"
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 02:47:15 AM »
Piggy-Backing off my last reply since I don't know how to edit.

i never said i was admin in training

Yes, you did. I have multiple witnesses, including FS memberes, whose names will be given on request.

I simply asked him to please kill his friend as a T when the other one wasn't.

You never asked me anything. Once again, I have multiple witnesses including FS members.

You realize once you become admin you cannot let your emotions impact the mission or your decisions. Secondly, as stated earlier, you did not ask me anything. Also, I was not rude or unkind to any of your friends. It was the other way around. I never used a mic. Only chat. So please go to the logs and tell me what is rude about the things i've typed out.

his friend shot me and he finished me off like many others they had killed.

This never happened. There are logs to prove it.

yes I will admit I ghost myself almost every T round

Just going to leave this here.

Yes, I was told by an FS admin. I will gladly give you his name so you can talk to him yourself.

Friends&Allies

Montana Outlaws
www.montana-outlaws.com
________

www. yoursite.com
Want to see your clan/community here?
Send an email request to:
           FS Admin

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42237
  • Total Topics: 10821