December Goal: $211.00
Due Date: Dec 15
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $211.00
Site Currency: USD
 0%
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

~FS~WinnerGirl

December 07, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
Happy Friday all! :)

~FS~Carla

December 07, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
Hope all is well FS :)

Happy weekend, miss you!!

~FS~brewtal

November 29, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
Hope all is well FS family  :)

~FS~Jarhead105

November 22, 2018, 09:06:45 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of FS

~FS~Jarhead105

November 22, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Have not seen him in a while

Author Topic: Review Maxilenz please  (Read 353 times)

Offline Daddy Cline

Review Maxilenz please
« on: July 28, 2018, 08:13:25 PM »
Might be using aimbot.  Thanks for looking!

Offline ~FS~Goodshot

Re: Review Maxilenz please
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 03:34:28 AM »
Thanks for the demo with enough evidence to draw a decent conclusion. 

Maxilenz is playing it clean in this demo. The only one breaking the rules here is MaxvonKillmo, calling Maxilenz a hacker.
:OO

Someone please warn MaxvonKillmo about that before he gets permabanned. I hate banning players that break rule #2, but it has to be done, you can't have a server full of false accusers that think they can administrate the server without submitting their demos. If players want to play admin they need to spectate, record and submit a demo so we can see the evidence. It's impossible to know for sure if a player is cheating without spectating and learning what to look for to be able to show us their evidence. And lets not mention that it's just plain rude to call someone a cheater that isn't cheating on a public server.

Rule #2: No false hackusations without submitting a demo.

The definition of Rule#2 means that players are not allowed to call out clean players as cheaters without submitting a demo as MaxvonKillmo has done. You on the other hand didn't break #2 by saying that Maxilenz is using an aimbot, even though you were wrong, you submitted your demo and followed the rules, so thank you again.

Here is another anticheat admin tip:  If you suspect that a player may be cheating and you're not 100% sure, it's probably best not to let the player in question know that you're recording, because a smart cheater will turn off the cheats if you warn them and you will not be able to gather the proper evidence to initiate a perm ban to only end up wasting your time.  And that cheater will probably return to the server to cheat again when no one is spectating. 

Offline Daddy Cline

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 10:48:14 AM »
Thank you for checking Goodshot. I also agree with what you stated. I shouldn't have said I was recording....I will just do it. I think it would be best if an Admin emphasized rule #2 to the players (again) before a good player is banned. Thanks for your support.

Offline ~FS~Goodshot

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 01:15:49 PM »
You're welcome. Agreed, that rule can be a bit complicated to follow with so much cheating going on these days. I don't blame the false accusers, it's not their fault. At the end of the day I can only blame those that write the cheats and those that use them.

Friends&Allies

Montana Outlaws
www.montana-outlaws.com
________

www. yoursite.com
Want to see your clan/community here?
Send an email request to:
           FS Admin

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42126
  • Total Topics: 10806