December Goal: $232.50
Due Date: Dec 15
Total Receipts: $0.00
PayPal Fees: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Below Goal: $232.50
Site Currency: USD
 0%
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 13, 2019, 05:54:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

~FS~Jarhead105

October 28, 2019, 11:02:24 AM
LOL, will watch Live PD for ya Flea  ;D

~FS~FLeA!

October 28, 2019, 10:17:09 AM
Its that time of the month! Im back ;) ;) headin to vegas in december, Goodshot start saving bail money please

~FS~Jarhead105

October 26, 2019, 10:36:56 AM
I am in as soon as I get my PC hooked up

~FS~GM_Ghost

October 25, 2019, 04:31:11 PM
I just bought a new PC and its supposed to be in next week. It comes with a free copy of Cod MW. Is anybody going to play it?

~FS~grizz

October 01, 2019, 03:01:17 PM
one month later, is there going to be a FLeA sighting anytime soon??!?!?!?!
 ;D ;D ;D

Author Topic: Auto kicked for chat - Appeal  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Asinine

Auto kicked for chat - Appeal
« on: May 17, 2017, 05:15:30 PM »
I'm being auto kicked after "cursing" in chat, though i wasn't aware that "***" or "**" triggered the chat censor bot, and i didn't direct it towards anyone in a hateful manner. If i could get this lifted, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This was on the WaW HC server, and my ingame name is ''Asinine_WaW''
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:16:56 PM by ~FS~Goodshot »
eyy lmao

Offline Asinine

Re: Auto kicked for chat - Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »
Side note:

It may be temporary, but its been about 10 minutes now and I'm still being kicked
If it does get lifted automatically because it was temporary ill delete/close the thread if able
eyy lmao

Offline ~FS~Taggerungo

• Tagger
  • ~FS~ Admins
  • Clan Fan-In-Training
  • One does what one can.
    • Awards
  • Steam: taggerungo
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 05:20:22 PM »
I think it is 6 mins the first time after 3 warnings, then 4.2 hrs and it keeps increasing till permanently. Best way is to not break the rules, type !rules in game to get the list.

Taggerungo

Offline Asinine

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 05:26:35 PM »
Well I knew the rules, but as I said I wasnt aware about "***" and "**" being considered profanity. I don't know how long the ban is but I'd rather not wait and find out if I don't need to. Was quite enjoying tonights banter too

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:17:14 PM by ~FS~Goodshot »
eyy lmao

Offline ~FS~Goodshot

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 06:16:06 PM »
Looks like it temp banned you for whining about the jug, second chance etc... I went ahead and lifted it for ya.

[EB] TempBan Wed, 17/05/17 (17:05) 5 hours, 36 minutes Wed, 17/05/17 (22:41) too many warnings: peeing in the gene pool
jug is so **  B3

Warning Wed, 17/05/17 (17:05) 3 days Sat, 20/05/17 (17:05) Rule #8: No profanity, offensive language or whining allowed (in any language).
jug is so **  B3

Warning Wed, 17/05/17 (17:02) 3 days Sat, 20/05/17 (17:02) Rule #8: No profanity, offensive language or whining allowed (in any language).
thats is a glitch ***  B3

Warning Wed, 17/05/17 (15:34) 1 day Thu, 18/05/17 (15:34) No profanity, offensive language or whining allowed (in any language).
get rid of that second chance **** pls 

Offline Asinine

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 06:22:21 PM »
Alright sounds good,

Most hc servers I used to play on dont allow jugg or second chance, so i wasnt very happy about it, but ill be more careful with the chat censor

Thanks though, appreciate the help :)
eyy lmao

Offline ~FS~CapAzzKicKeR

• ~FS~ Admins
  • Clan Fan
  • Just a 43 year old kid and a CoD junkie.
    • Awards
  • Steam: CapAzzKicKeR
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »
ill be more careful with the chat censor

I seriously hope you're not considering skirting the rules to try to get past B3 in the future.  That includes but is not limited to:

• adding spaces to offensive words
  • adding special characters to offensive words
  • substituting numbers for letters in offensive words
Those will get you banned just as quickly as just typing it out.  Please keep that in mind.  Best policy would be to avoid typing if you're that mad.  And don't make the same mistake as many other have by trying to do it in team chat to avoid the bot.

Offline Asinine

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 07:28:59 PM »
Not what i meant at all, no worries mate. I have no problem respecting the server owners wishes as far as chat censorship, I just didnt know how sensitive the bot was, as most people playing cod dont really care about cursing, especially with people dying all around you.

^^)
eyy lmao

Offline ~FS~Goodshot

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 01:29:52 PM »
I'm personally not offended, don't care about the cursing and don't use any of those weapons or perks but I do support the censorship because I don't want to see WT this, or WT that, or B this B that or F this and F that flashing every other minute on my screen while I'm trying to concentrate on the game. Many say they don't understand why we have it set this way because it's an M rated game and limbs are flying etc.., yeah we know that but we're trying to play a game here and can do without all the constant whining, trolling and racism. Usually whining, trolling and racism is accompanied by using certain words and abbreviations so we have found the Big Brother Bot tool to be an efficient way to control those disruptive players.  If you notice most whiners(not you btw), trolls, and players that use racism are the worst players with negative scores. Most of them are not here to play the game but to disrupt it. Most of them don't even try to get good.  Our admins don't have time for that nonsense as they spend most of it playing the game and keeping the server free of hackers, modders, cheaters so you guys can enjoy a clean competitive game.

Our server runs stock CoDWaW hardcore. So in stock CoDWaW you cannot disable any of the weapons or perks. Again, our admins don't have time to control every other player that uses jugger, last chance, martyrdom, rifle nades etc.. as the time is better spent keeping the cheaters out. Yeah we know that B3 can be set to control players that use certain perks but have learned that allowing them actually keeps the game more balanced in the end and allows players with different skill levels to have fun. This way the campers, dominant run n gunners, dominant rifles, dominant tactical players are kept in check. After all it's a pub server and it can never be set to make everyone happy 100% of the time. The server is as balanced as we can get it and everyone is kept on equal terms.

Anyways thanks for respecting our wishes.

Offline ~FS~Bacca

• Website Admin
  • Leadership Team
  • Devoted and Outspoken!
  • awards One Year Member
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 02:56:43 PM »
Well said GS   ^^)

Friends&Allies

Montana Outlaws
www.montana-outlaws.com